Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical),Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation)
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Environment),Assistant Officer Trainee (R & D and QC),Assistant Officer Trainee (Purchase) and Assistant Officer Trainee (Plantation & Forestry)
Eligible candidates need to apply on or before 26-12-2013
In this post we shall share information about the vacancy details, eligibility,selection procedure and how to apply.
TNPL recruitment 2013
- Deputy General Manager (HR)/
- Assistant General Manager (HR)
- Deputy Manager (Instrumentation)
- Deputy Manager (Purchase) /
- Assistant Manager (Purchase)
- Deputy Manager (Stores) /
- Assistant Manager (Stores)
- Officer (Safety)
- Officer (Stores)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Environment)
- Assistant Officer Trainee (R & D and QC)
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Purchase)
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Plantation & Forestry)
Pay:As per govt policy
Qualification:Applicants should see the detailed advertisement given in the official website below
Selection:Candidates selected based on the performance in the online test and interview.
How to Apply?
Application along with document must be send to the address given below.
All the eligible candidates need to send their latest photograph along with the recent documents,documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community,Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience (whereverrequired) etc., along with the Bio-data form. to the
GENERAL MANAGER (HR)
TAMILNADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamilnadu.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 26-12-2013.
Deails:For more details about NITBRD recruitment 2013,the candidates need to download the detailed advt from here