Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Specialist
- We are looking for a talented hands-on Social Media Marketing Specialist to support the growth of our brand in the African region by planning and executing social media campaigns that engages and converts both passengers and drivers.
- Working closely with our Regional Marketing Manager and our Regional Social Media Marketing Manager in Africa, you’ll be responsible for ideating cool and measurable social media campaigns, building a rich personality for the Bolt brand, collaborating with influencers and keeping a close eye on trends and popular culture for the brand’s benefit.
- We’re looking for someone for whom curiosity is a lifestyle.
- A specialist with a passion for creating and driving social media campaigns and with a strong ambition to move things forward. Someone who is capable of seeing an idea through from concept to content and for whom bringing ideas to life across various channels is a thrill. Eager to uncover new high-ROI channels and find exciting ways to use present channels creatively to engage millions of people.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Increase Bolt’s brand visibility in Africa.
- Grow the number of engaged riders and drivers.
- Develop and implement local social media campaigns and strategy.
- Implement social media strategy for Bolt’s local social media channels.
- Uncover trends and influencer partnerships that improve user acquisition and brand awareness.
- Review and analyze the performance of all local social media activities, ensuring they stay within budget and deliver optimal ROI.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with ideating for consumer brands (including uncovering insights and distilling them via online channels).
- Experience with social media content creation.
- Knowing your C-s (CPM, CPC, CPI are part of your vocabulary).
- Outstanding English copywriting skills.
- Entrepreneurial get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills.
- Data-driven approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online