Applications are invited for Nasser International Leadership Fellowship 2021 For Emerging Leaders. Interested and suitably qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
The Nasser Leadership Fellowship is also one of the implementation mechanisms of the following: Egypt Vision 2030 / 10 principles of the Afro-Asian People’s Solidarity Organization / Africa Agenda 2063 / Sustainable Development Goals 2030/ South – South Cooperation / African Union Roadmap on Harnessing the Demographic Dividend through Investments in Youth and African Youth Charter. By way of example, the Fellowship offers an equal opportunity to both genders as indicated in the 5th Goal of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. The Fellowship also seeks to empower young people and give to actors from different countries of the world the chance to connect and forge partnerships in various fields, not only at the continental level but also at the international level, as referred to in the 17th Goal.
The 2nd Nasser International Fellowship is expanded to include youth leaders from Asia and Latin America, in addition to the African continent. The 2nd cohort is scheduled to be hosted under the auspices of President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Key elements Information
- Place of implementation Arab Republic of Egypt / Cairo
- Duration of the Fellowship Two weeks (from 30 May to 16 June 2021)
- Implementing Body Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Under the patronage HE Abdel Fatah EL Sisi President of Arab Republic of Egypt.
- To popularize Egypt’s long-standing experience in national institution-building
- To create a new generation of young leaders whose vision aligns with the South-South Cooperation.
- To connect the most influential young leaders – at the level of the three continents of Africa, Asia and Latin America – through necessary training, skills enhancement and application of strategic visions.
- The Fellowship targets 100 young executive leaders from the continents of Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- 50% males, 50% females 5% disabilities
- Decision-makers in private and Public Sectors / AUYVC Alumni / Civil Society Actors / Heads of National Youth Councils / Members of local Municipalities / Young Politicians
- University Teaching staff /Researchers in political and humanitarian fields / Members of Syndicates / Journalists and Media Professionals /Social Entrepreneurs / social Media influencers / students union leaders / diplomates ,..etc).
Language Arabic / English
For More Information, visit Nasser Fellowship for International Leadership.