Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder (Mobile Plant) – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities or construction sites. You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
- Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure. A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions.
- The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
- Welding and fabrication jobs on all type of Mining machineries.
- Arc and gas welding jobs on all type of mining machineries
- Fabrication and repair of component for all type of mining machineries
- Comply with safety, health, environment and quality procedures
- Report and relate activities to the Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- ND or its equivalent in Welding and Fabrication, Mechanical Engineering and other related field of study
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Good team player
- Good communication skill
- Motivator and innovator of ideas
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date