Pivotage Consulting: We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job title: Visual Creative Designer – Graphics and Video
Ref No: MIM/1927/HLC
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Type: Full Time.
- As a Creative Designer in our Marketing team, you will join a small, but dedicated and highly growth-oriented team.
- Working cross-functionally and collaboratively, you will manage designs from conception to implementation while providing creative ideas that communicate the brand promise of Company.
- An ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail, ability to drive results, and strong customer focused thinking is key
- Concept and develop visuals (designs and videos) across several customer lifecycle touch points, including our social channels, YouTube, email, landing pages, website and more.
- Provide expertise in corporate branding, layout, color theory, typography, user interface, usability, and visual design.
- Translate business and marketing needs into impactful and creative visual concepts.
- Generate high-quality static, motion and video content and creative.
- Conduct market research for trends in digital media across all channels and platforms.
- Understand, interpret, and respond to revisions throughout the approval process within short time frames.
- Act as brand ambassador.
Job Qualifications & Competencies
- Proven experience and portfolio as a professional Graphics/Visual/Communications designer, illustrator, motion graphic designer, or related profession.
- Agency or Digital B2C Company Experience preferred—but will consider candidates based on quality of portfolio and cultural fit.
- Ability to develop Html 5 creative is a plus.
- An eye for detail and proven ability to independently manage projects in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and agility to jump between projects with shifting schedules and deadlines. Experience in working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work with people in-person as well as with people who are remote.
- Strong brainstorming and ideation skills.
- High level of video best practices across core digital & traditional channels.
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to inform design decisions.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to express your design decisions and collaborate cross-functionally.
1st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Visual Creative Designer – Graphics and Video” as the subject of the email.