Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecom Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Telecom engineer is in charge of electrical and electronic systems, satellite, radar, and similar.
- As a telecom engineer, you are expected not only to devise new telecommunication devices and networks, but also to keep them operational at all times.
- Some of the common tasks include devising fitting solutions for all kinds of telecommunication media, i.e., ATM, ISDN, T1, T2, and SONET.
- Be in charge of all kinds of telecommunicating devices.
- Make sure the latter operate in a proper manner, which sometimes implies visits to target sites when issues occur. Inspect service telecommunication devices on a regular basis as well as design them.
- Often need to work with a team of colleagues in order to solve potential issues satisfactorily and as soon as possible.
- Draft feasibility studies, determine connectivity, prepare technical documentation, and oversee project progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Graduate interns can apply as well.