Water Phase Standard Hotel is a modest 2-star hotel serving individual, group, business, corporate and leisure travelers in the heart of Benin City. This hotel is famous for its courteous staff and location. All rooms at Water Phase Standard Hotel have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold running water, flat screen televisions, open WI-FI service, among others.
All kinds of alcoholic beverages, as well as cuisine, are served at Water Phase Standard Hotel’s Bar and Restaurant. Water Phase Standard Hotel is a 10 minutes drive to the University of Benin Golick Grand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Swimming Pool / Life Guard
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Ensure Guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool.
- Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to Guests using the facility.
- Ensure all Guests are registered prior to using the pool and are aware of the rules and regulations of the facility.
- Makes sure the swimming pool is clean and constantly monitors swimming pool activity.
- To have required knowledge of SPA / Health club facilities along with their prices and also knows about membership procedures.
- Ensure the sun loungers are clean, umbrellas are in working shape and, in the correct position and proper working condition.
- Ensures that the umbrellas are fixed properly to their units and ensures that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tidied down for safety precautions.
- Explain to the guests about the services and activities available at the pool.
- Use appropriate rescue techniques if observing swimmers in need of assistance.
- Observe the swimming area for dangerous conditions, unusual or unsafe activities, and swimmers who are struggling.
- Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / SSCE / NECO / GCE qualification with 3 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must reside with Uselu Ugbowo, Isiohor, Oluku Axis in Benin City.