Job Title: Studio Photographer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Elite Studio Nigeria is looking forexperienced Studio Photographers to join our talented and dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate will handle the photography jobs at the company’s photo studio, coordinate all studio, outdoor and corporate event shoots, edit all images to a professional standard and also handle graphic design projects on ad-hoc basis.
About Your New Role
- You will be responsible for providing expert support for studio hire, organising and directing studio and location shoots; taking photos, editing images, managing and maintaining the studio equipment and designing creative graphic images. To excel in this role, you will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Studio Photographer, Image Editor and Graphics Designer.
- Setting up studio equipment and directing studio shoots
- Handling and supervising all lighting and camera equipment during session
- Reproducing, post-processing, printing and framing of photographic images
- Ability to shoot in studio and on location
- Good understanding of Fundamentals of Photography; composition, framing, lighting, exposure and depth of field
- Excellent photography enhancement skills; image editing, colour correction, retouching, image restoration, clipping path and image manipulation
- Designing web banners for ad promotion, images for social media post, logos, corporate identity design and branding
- Ability to mentor and train junior photographers on both theoretical and practical aspect of photography
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- Must be able to operate modern DSLR cameras (Canon) and other photography equipment confidently
- Ability to interpret clients request on shoots and creative designs very easily
- Assisting with proposals and quotes for photography and image editing services
- Graphics design and experience in image editing
- Advance photo retouching and photography tutoring – theory and practical
- Degree in ICT/Sciences/Engineering or similar fields (You can also apply if you have 5 years+ experience in a similar role but without a first degree – must have excellent communications skill; both written and verbal).
Salary (negotiable and based on experience); weekdays and Saturday work required.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.