The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – An International Development Organization. We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job title: STTA Administrative Support Assistant
Location: Kafanchan, Kaduna
Contract Term: Short Time
- The STTA Administrative Support Assistant is expected to provide support to Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) otherwise known as Salama Centre-Kafanchan with administrative roles including drafting of weekly reports of cases to Salama Center Manager, coordinate all advocacy visits, sensitization campaign, workshops, and press conference.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The STTA Administrative Support Assistant will report to NERI Program Officer and Salama Centre Manager during the period of performance.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading administrative duties to help Salama Center Manager coordinate advocacy visits, sensitization campaigns, workshops, and press conference during the period of performance
- Meeting with the NERI team to gain feedback, implementation strategy, guidance, etc.
- Provide any other professional support to the Centre as deemed by NERI Program Officer in close collaboration with Salama Centre Manager
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or relevant equivalent is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience is required.
- Understanding of the sociopolitical landscape of southern Kaduna
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent record-keeping and documentation skills are required
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hausa
9th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates must submit the following documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all work experience and qualifications; AND
- A Cover Letter
- Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your Cover Letter and resume / CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.