Ericsson Nigeria is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job title: Solution Architect
Req ID: 493302
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology / technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: BSc in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum years of experience: 5
- Domain: area of expertise – Packet core, User data management & Cloud.
- Experience from technical job roles is required, Experience from work as an Integration Engineer & Solution Architect
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimization / Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G