Federal University of Lafia was established in February 2011 with the mandate to increase access and quality of university education in Nigeria. The University is in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State. It currently has a College of Medicine, a Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Development, two Schools (School of Basic and Remedial Studies and School of Postgraduate Studies), eight (8) Faculties with fifty (50) undergraduate and forty-six (46) postgraduate programmes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job title: Senior Lecturer
College: Medicine and Health Sciences
Faculty: Health Science
Department / Unit: Human Physiology
- PhD holder with a minimum of 6 years teaching and research experience at University level.
- Appreciable number of publications in reputable journals.
- Postgraduate fellowship in relevant field (eg: FWACP, FMCPath, FMCPCH or their equivalents).
- MBBS+PhD Or B.Sc / MBBS+M.Sc+PhD.
- Must have spent 3 years as Lecturer I.
- Computer Literacy is required for this positions
Conditons of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of staff in Nigerian Universities
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in the Nigerian Public Universities
25th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
- Your CV must have been prepared on this portal up to an acceptable level of completeness before you can apply for this or any other position advertised on this portal.
- The vacancy you are applying for requires you to provide three (3) referees. The details you provide of your referees will be automatically attached to the CV generated for this application.
- Please ensure that you carefully cross-check the email address and phone number of your referees, as providing incorrect refree contact details may put you at a disadvantage if we cannot reach them.