Impero Techne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 50 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education, and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer (React Js / React Native)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We’d love to meet someone with this additional qualification (.NET Core Web API 3.1 using Swagger):
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the position offered as a Senior Front-End Developer
- An innate passion to solve problems, a drive to stay engaged, learn, and level-up quickly.
- You have a passion for helping and contributing to a growing development team.
- 5 years of experience on Angular, React Js, and VueJs with evidence
- Strong Knowledge of C#, .NET Core, and .NET Web API to enable you to consume Complex Web API Endpoint using Swagger in frontend on time.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Expertise in cascading style sheets (CSS) preprocessors like software as a service (SASS) large scale scrum (LESS), atomic design, and responsive design.
- Strong OOP skills and a SOLID understanding
- Thorough knowledge and experience using web technologies to implement user interface design patterns and visual design elements.
- Expertise working with style guides and bringing UX designs, tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, to life through the application of visual design principles.
- Experience working with continuous integration, GitHub, Azure DevOps, and Git flow methodology.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (requirements, design, development, QA, deployment, testing, and maintenance).
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for web applications
- Using GIT and Azure DevOps for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functionalcode.
- Transform wireframes and prototypes into fully functional, mobile-first, responsive, scalable, flexible, accessible, and interactive components.
- Practical Evidence of previous work done.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,500,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The promotion will be done after six months at 10% subsequently 5%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,500,000 giving to you at the end of year 5.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Be professional when sending as any uncertainties is an automatic disqualification.
- Please, do not bother to post your CV if you do not have experience with the Job Description.