A Law firm based in Lekki, Lagos State requires the services of suitable candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate (Litigation)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
- A Law firm based in Lekki, Lagos requires suitable candidate for the positionof a Senior Associate (Litigation) with a minimum of 6 – 10 years’ post-call experience. The person must have strong litigation skills and must be willing and able to take oversight functions.
- Investigate the details of a case and develope strategies on the filing of a lawsuit
- Interview witnesses and other parties, read depositions and analyze any pertinent information in readiness for trial.
- Handle civil lawsuits before, during, and after trial
- Carry out an initial assessment and investigation, draft pleadings, conduct pre-trial briefings
- Handle out of court settlement proceses
- Handle appeal processes.
- Drafting the necessary legal documents for each case
- Legal research and presentation of legal advice
- Representation of clients in court
- Candidate should possess B.L qualification
- Legal practitioner with a Minimum of 6 – 10 years’ post-call experience
- LLM is an advantage
- ICSAN and other Professional certification is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of court room practice
- Must have 6 – 10 years of experience post-call and above
- Must have an analytical approach to arrive at the best legal solutions for cases.
- The candidate must be familiar with private practice in a commercial Law firm.
- Must reside in Abuja
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021.