Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Sales Specialist to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market.
- You’ll be responsible for bringing restaurants into our platform and transition them to the Restaurant Operations team while securing the perfect onboarding experience.
- It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
- Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Restaurant Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- Support Sales & Account Managers to organise restaurant-facing campaigns in the city that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
We are looking for:
- Have 1+ years of previous experience in sales.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- You speak fluent English.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food industry
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & can handle stress
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
- Experience of religiously using a CRM.
- Key contacts in the HORECA industry.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date