At Dunn & Braxton, we excitedly look forward to each day as another opportunity to solve the numerous and diverse challenges experienced daily by various firms. Our focus with every engagement is to deliver sustainable value. We do this better, because we are passionate about Business Growth, HR and Making the World a Better Place. We work with businesses of all sizes irrespective of their budgets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job title: Sales Executive (Tech Startup)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We seek to engage an experienced Sales Executive who is highly skilled in cultivating new leads within the sales territory and build relationship with existing customers.
- The ideal candidate must have good sense of ownership and must take pride in his or her performance and how it affects the Company.
- Close new deals at a high rate.
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Performing site inspections and conducting research to determine locations for new branches or dealerships.
- Analyzing budgets and sales reports and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing new marketing and branding strategies.
- Use of various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Develop and evaluate new sales strategies and models.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Manage your client database within your assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or an equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the same industry would be an advantage.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
- A willingness to work irregular hours.
- Multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Surulere would be preferred