Job Responsibilities (Duties)
- The Registrar is the Secretary to the College Governing Council, Academic Board and Secretary to such bodies as the Provost may direct or as the Law and statutes may prescribe. The Successful Candidate shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the College.
- He / She shall be responsible to the Provost for the day to day Administrative work of the College and shall provide the requisite administrative and professional advice to the College Management and executing the policies formulated by the Governing Council.
Qualifications and Qualities of the Candidate
Candidate must have the following;
- The candidate must possess a good Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities or related disciplines obtained from a recognized University and must have had not less than Fifteen (15) years of relevant post-graduation experience in a College / University Administration or related institution. Possession of a higher Degree will be an added advantage
- The candidate should not be below the rank of a Deputy Registrar or Cognate Senior Management position.
- Candidate must be Information and Communication Technology (ICT) compliant.
- He / She must be of pleasant disposition, high integrity and strong moral character so as to inspire and maintain discipline among staff and students.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 20 copies of Application Letter accompanied by 20 copies of detailed CV signed and dated by candidate. The CV must contain the following information among others:
- Candidate full name
- Marital status
- Current address including e-mail and telephone number
- Educational qualifications with dates
- Number of candidates supervised and graduated
- Research output
- Academic and non-academic recognition
- Professional achievement
- Scholarly publications in renowned national and international journals with dates and / or books
- Addresses of three Referees one of whom must be the present Employer.
All applications should be addressed and forwarded to:
Adamawa State College of Agriculture,
P.M.B. 2088, Ganye,
Each candidate must have three (3) referees who should be requested by candidate to forward their reference report directly to the Registrar under confidential cover.
- Prospective candidate are advised to drop their Applications at the College Liaison Office, Ministry of Agriculture Headquarter, Yola
- Only shortlist candidate will be contacted.