Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Trade Marketing Manager – Cement
Ref Id: SalesMarketing-NG-002
Location: North West Region, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- This role is responsible for the development and execution of trade and channel-specific marketing plans.
- Working closely with the Sales team, Brand team and our trade partners, the TMM contributes significantly to the achievement of channel financial objectives and our goal of becoming our trade partner’s most valued supplier.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead development and implementation of the Trade Marketing strategies to achieve defined business growth objectives across all sales channels in the Region
- Work with the Product Marketing teams to help translate product marketing plans into a strategic trade marketing calendar of programs
- Work with Sales teams to negotiate and sell-in marketing activations and customer growth initiatives to our trade partners
- Develop and implement tailor made promotional programs for all channels, and ensure that they are in line with overall business strategy
- Develop Look of Success (LoS) by channel and ensure full compliance to LoS guide
- Work with Brand and Sales team to agree the point of sale materials (POSM) required to support the selling effort, then execute all implementation of POSM in market (from design, to production, logistics, how to fill strategies etc.)
- Gather market intelligence and provide market insight to the Salesforce, Marketing teams and senior management to shape winning marketing programs and initiatives
- Manage all assigned trade marketing resources, materials and equipment in an efficient manner in order to maximize the use, and extend the life of organization’s assets
- Developing personnel capability and coaching others in his/her area of expertise to sustainably drive business results.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Market and Value Share growth
- Look Sucess Compliance
- TSA Monitoring & Management
- Retail Audit scores
- Trade partner satisfaction scores.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- An MBA is desirable, but not mandatory
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Marketing Certification will be a plus, but not mandatory
- 18+ years of work experience with minimum of 5-7 years in Trade Marketing Management in FMCG industry
- Previous experience working in a frontline customer-facing role will be an advantage.
Skills and Behaviours
- Trade Partner Development
- Channel Management
- Retail Merchandising and Shopper Marketing
- Revenue Growth Management.
- Ability to speak Hausa language is a strong advantage
- Building Value Based Relationships
- Leveraging and Respecting Others
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- Work in Teams
- Determine Financial Impact
- High Integrity
- Good IT skill.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date