Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Quality Assurance Officer – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Analysis of raw material, raw meal, clinker, gypsum and cement at specified intervals using the XRF.
- Coordination of shift and quality monitoring
- Analysis of raw material, raw meal, clinker, gypsum
- Analysis of cement at specified intervals (In conformity with the sampling / testing plan.) using the XRF.
- Testing of oil and lubricant samples from maintenance dept, Power plant.
- Testing of oil receipt in the plant for Sulphur, Flash point, Calorific Value, Water content. Preparation of Standard solutions for chemical analysis.
- Water testing.
- OND (Lab Technology) + 20 years experience
- Have keen attention to detail to ensure all products and services meet standard requirements
- Have a strong, thorough knowledge of business’ established quality standards
- Excellent communication skills in providing feedback and pinpointing improvements where needed
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team environment
- Ability to hire and train new team members
- Strong organisational skills for preparing documents and collecting data
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date