SimbaNET Nigeria Limited, a company incorporated in 2001, specializes in information communication technology (ICT) integration and connectivity solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NOC Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Flexible to work in shift
- Team player, Self-motivation
- Maintaining 24×7 NOC shift
- Remote support to field engineer (Port / ip / frequency etc)
- Networking knowledge
- Ensure Uplink B/W uptime (Escalating the issue to responsible body/Vendor/Engineer —-close follow up till resolution)
- BS monitoring (Escalating the issue to responsible body/Vendor/Engineer —-close follow up till resolution)
- Regular Preventive & Corrective maintenance of BS Power system
- Weekly Report on Network audit (Base-Station ,Radio, Client, Server)
- Weekly Report on IP data verification (Afrinic , Cacti data )
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Monthly Bandwidth Downtime reporting (Dolphin/MTN/Airtel)
- Monthly BS Downtime reporting.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.