Spa Lavender Health Farm established with the goal to cater for the total wellness of the mind and revitalizing the body in a relaxed and serene environment. Lavender Spa Limited is a registered company with Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the responsibility of providing health and beauty therapies. We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Nail Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Applying artificial nails.
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies is adequately stocked.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- SSCE ,GCE or equivalent
- Proven experience working as a nail technician.
- In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.