CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The Management Accountant will play a key role in analyzing financial information and implement effective strategies to enhance overall business performance, project billing internal control and regulatory compliance.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth.
- Review accounting processes, practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Responsible for project billing, timesheet management and reporting.
- Carry out industry analysis, identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis.
- Ensure compliance with all financial and tax regulations.
- Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making across the organization.
- Prepare statutory and management accounts.
- Manage operating and capital expenditure.
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Provide recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the Director of Finance.
- B.Sc. in Financial Management, Economics, or related field.
- Proven 4 years working experience as a Management Accountant.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting, corporate finance, costing and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date