Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoLogistics001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a competent Logistics officer to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company.
- A great asset for a Logistics Officer is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices.
- The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- Registration of Vehicles
- Issueing of Tally
- Wwighing in//out of Trucks
- Writing of shift report
- Any assignment from shift Supervisor / Head of Section
- Tyre in and gross out of trucks/ stocks.
- Waybill generation
- Registration/ documentation of all transactions
- Report all incidences to supervisor
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Business Admin, Economics, ICT 5 years working experience
- Proficiency in computer good communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date