The Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) hereby invites applicants from eligible persons for 2000 teaching appointments in the states senior secondary schools.
We are Recruiting for the following teaching subjects;
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Fine Arts
- Home Economics
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Kwara state Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Online Job Recruitment 2021
- All applicants must possess 5 credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subjects areas.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Edmonton (PGDE) may also apply
- All applicants must posses teaching Qualifications.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria ((TRCN) and computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must not be less than 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit to work by a government recognized hospital
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates must complete an online application form via https://tescom.kw.gov.ng
Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National ID card, voters ID card, Drivers license, international passport)
This Application will last for two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisment; i.e. Application portal will be open from Monday 3rd January, 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th, 2021.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying examination scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00am
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the Qualifying examination from Monday 1st February, 2021 to Saturday 6th February, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.