Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Technician / Junior Helper – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoMP006
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Assisting mechanics to attend major repairs (Overhauling and Repairs) of Mining Machineries
- Inspect hydraulic, engine and transmission system of all Mining Machineries
- Reading of hydraulic and transmission system flow diagrams and trouble shooting
- Comply with safety, health, environment and quality procedures
- Report and relate activities to the Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- Assisting mechanics to Overhaul Engine transmission, hydraulic pump, cylinders and other major assemblies
- Conversant with MS Office
- Ensure all scheduled and corrective maintenance are carried out as at when due
- Update necessary records and reports of maintenance as at when due.
- Trade Text I / ND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and other related field of study
- 5 – 10 years working experience
- Good team player
- Good communication skill
- Motivator and innovator of ideas
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date