Cyhermes Limited – We are a software development and consulting company with experience in development, implementation and maintenance of web applications for all businesses. Cyhermes deliver services that meet the organizational requirements specified by our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job title: Junior Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage projects using different methodologies as may be required – Agile, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall
- Manage and coordinate the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including but not limited to project schedule, project charter, Business Case, SOW etc. Build strong, collaborative relationships and takes ownership of key initiatives across business levels and functions
- Manage risk and issue identification, tracking, and resolution process
- Monitor and manage project scope and deliverables
- Monitor Project delivery against agreed timeframes/budgets and creation of contingency plans.
- Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Monitor and report on project progress periodically
- Respond to RFI/RFP on prospects as it concerns project management
Requirements / Desired Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 1 year experience.
- Excellent Analytical Skills and attention to details.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical user-friendly language.
- Ability to manage priorities, conflicts and handle stress.
- Time Management.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
- Strong interest in project management.
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a link to their portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.