Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior CCR Operator – Cement
Ref Id: GbokoProduction006
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: CCR Officer/ DCS Operator
Direct Reports/ Subordinates: Plant Patrollers, Production Attendants
Job Grade Level: 8
- Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Kilns, Raw Mills, Cement Mills and Coal Mills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Vertical Roller Mill (VRM)/ Ball Mills, Kiln auxiliary’s equipment from the Central Control Room (CCR)
- Execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing cost of production.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of VRM and kiln for production of raw meal and clinker respectively.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure run the equipment in steady trend on continuous basis.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and minimizing manpower utilization.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from your department confirm with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND Chemical Engineering.
- Above 5 years.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Analytical thinking
- Proficiency in Computer Operation and DCS.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date