Siemens Energy AG is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Partner Professional
Req ID: 224832
Department: SE IT
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
- Act as IT Partner for Nigeria, Division, BU & Support Function Management and proactively provide business and IT liaisons as single-contact-window and major communication channel to the business aligned with the defined communication concept/contents and country specific context.
- Provide inputs to ensure IT Strategy is aligned with the business needs and in support of Business Strategy.
- Manage the portfolio of demands, projects and services in alignment with Region IT, Division IT and Headquarter IT.
- Act as owner of business required specific IT projects, in charge of business organizational aspects of an IT project and accountable for lifecycle.
- Manage and specify business information (budget, forecast, actuals and consumptions) for IT services or projects that is essential for setting up priorities with regards to IT, in liaison with other needed IT units and Finance team.
- Understand, measure, drive and report customer satisfaction from senior/key stakeholder perspective and ensure workplace IT solutions are used effectively.
- University Degree or equivalent
- 5 years post NYSC relevant work experience
- To provide an effective interface to Country, Division, BU & Support Function Management and respective IT HQ functions.
- Will ensure business proximity and maintain a sound understanding of respective business strategy and requirements and will assume end-to end responsibility for IT Projects and Services ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Collection & further elaboration of customer requirements and translate them into IT demand requirements in preparation for hand off to the respective Value Center for Delivery.
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used effectively and in line with IT standards. Consult and facilitate user interaction with ordering of IT services/assets. Support users with IT issues not solved according to expectations.
Your Opportunities For Personal Growth
- Team work to reach common goals.
Application Closing Date