May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Working Hours: Full Time
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc, a key player in the Nigerian Healthcare market with strong brand presence, seeks to recruit creative and dynamic individuals who can add value in the position to strengthen its team and take advantage of emerging business opportunities.
- In this position, the HR Manager will be expected to support a wide range of strategic and operational HR issues while working closely with leaders and team members to foster a friendly work environment that promotes strong collaboration, innovation, high performance and continuous learning.
- Reporting to the Head, Human Capital Development, the incumbent will be responsible for maintaining human resources policies to support the effective and effective operations of the organization, coordinating unbiased recruitment and selection processes, monitoring plant training, driving factory staff optimization/ productivity, processing and monitoring Staff welfare applications/requests and related records while providing professional Staff support as assigned.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining an enabling work environment and organizational excellence.
- Applicants must possess an HND / B.Sc in any discipline preferably Human Resources or Psychology with at least 7 years relevant experience in human resources management.
- Certification from an Industrial Relations/Human Resources programme will be an added advantage.
- Remuneration for the position is attractive.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2021.