Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Human Resource Manger, you will manage Human Resource related activities including succession planning, talent management, recruitment, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations initiatives.
- You will be responsible for the effective management and performance of all Human Resources related activities.
- This includes talent management, succession planning, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and health and safety initiatives.
Specifically, a Director of Human Resources will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the hotel to support its business plans
- Develop and execute the efficient administration and management of the Human Resources function
- Lead transformation agenda across the organisation
- Maintain a best practice recruitment approach, including the Company’s vacancy management system, to attract the best applicants
- Build a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent
- Implement training and development strategies to continuously improve performance and customer service
- Oversee the hotel’s human resources database and payroll system
- Provide a framework for counseling, coaching, and welfare services
- Manage and resolve, promptly and completely, all employee relations issues
- Maintain an awareness of competitor human resources activities and best practices
- Monitor safety programs and Worker’s Compensation benefits
- Ensure compliance with code of conduct and adherence to disciplinary procedures
- Manage relationship between Management and Staff to ensure a harmonious working relationship and environment
- Control the administration of wages and benefits to ensure accurate and equitable compensation structure in line with pay philosophy.
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degrees, in Human Resources or related field
- 5-7 Years Human Resources experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retails sector
- Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills
- Strong commercial / business acumen
- A passion for leadership and the vision to create a winning team.
14th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Send hard copy to:
No 7, Gwandu Street,
Opposite Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki 2,
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview.