Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Laboratory Attendant – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoQA&QC005
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a responsible Lab Assistant to carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing in cooperation with the rest of the lab team.
- The successful candidate will have experience in a laboratory environment and accuracy in order to extract reliable and valid results.
- Chemical analysis by wet method, oil analysis, coal analysis and water analysis and sample preparation
- Coordinate sample collection and analysis in the lab.
- Also in charge of shift testing and report to shift supervisor
- Testing of oil and lubricant samples from maintenance dept, Power plant.
- Testing of oil receipt in the plant for Sulphur, Flash point, Calorific Value, Water content. Preparation of Standard solutions for chemical analysis.
- Water testing.
- WASC / GCE / SSCE + 30 years experience
- Ability to handle glass wares
- Colour identification
- Computer literate
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date