Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest House Steward
Required Referees: 3
- A Steward assists in keeping Cafeteria, Guest House, or lounge clean and sanitary, assists in cleaning dishes and tends to customers needs.
- The Steward may also perform basic administrative tasks, such as answering phones, taking reservations, and giving out basic information.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
- Assist Food & Beverage Servers in all aspects of the dining experience;
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way; Ensure the proper set up of all side stations in the outlet; Have knowledge of beverage lists and promotions;
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards;
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage;
- Ensure cleaning schedule is adhered to and to the required standard;
- Make sure all areas of the bars and restaurants are clean, including side boards;
- Assist with transporting of stock from Department Store Rooms;
- Transport used linen to and from Housekeeping/Laundry for use in Food & Beverage service areas.
- Candidates should possess: Pass in 5 subjects in WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO with 5 credits, including English Language with at least 2 years of cognate experience in a similar environment.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021