May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: District Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Full Time
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc, a key player in the Nigerian Healthcare market with strong brand presence, seeks to recruit creative and dynamic individuals who can add value in the position to strengthen its team and take advantage of emerging business opportunities.
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will be expected to deliver on assigned sales targets for the District.
- He/She will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the district sales force to achieve the district sales objectives through effective supervision of Medical Sales Representatives.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in the company.
- Applicants must be Medical Representatives with a track record of good performance.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is Pre-requisite.
- Remuneration for the position is attractive.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2021.