Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Locations: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties.
- Transport and Receive/deliver items quickly by motorcycle (Items can include packages/document).
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents (such as dispatch log book records and consignment notes).
- Sign for packages on collection from client/mailroom and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Must observe all HSE driving policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle.
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor.
- Ensure assigned motorcycle documents/particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure motorcycle is cleaned regularly.
- Ensure delivery targets are met.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- 3 – 10 years experience.
- Possess valid riders permit
- Good riding record
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit, able to read and write
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn route
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Dispatch Rider” as the subject of the email.