Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop andimplementdatabases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiredata from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management toprioritizebusiness and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Mush have 2-10 years work experience
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regardingdata models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skillswith the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
N70,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.