Moove is a subsidiary of Grace Lake Partners (GLP). Like all GLP companies, Moove was founded on the principle of Creating Shared Value in Africa by providing solutions to socio-economic challenges whilst building a viable business. Moove seeks to solve three challenges: providing flexible employment by democratizing car ownership; providing convenient and accessible auto-finance products; supporting social mobility by significantly improving the quality of cars available to riders on the Uber platform across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Ops Manager (Nigeria)
- The Country Operations Manager is responsible for leading the Country team to onboard, manage and support Drivers.
- Set-up, Lead and Scale Moove’s business operations in the country
- Manage and Coach the Operations Team Leads:
- Driver Verification & Onboarding
- Driver Monitoring
- Fleet operations
- Craft and achieve business goals with regards to operational excellence, profitability and great Driver experience.
- Analyse metrics and implement projects & initiatives to improve operations and revenues.
- Work closely with General Manager West Africa and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues.
- Manage Country Operations Metrics Dashboard
- Lead daily Stand-ups to review Country Ops data and plan next course of action.
- Facilitate timely on-boarding of vehicles and support vehicle supply activities.
- Lead & support in-country initiatives to promote Driver Safety and Driver Diversity.
- A good first degree in any relevant field. MBA would be a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years experience and at least 3 yrs in a mgt. role.
- Data-driven & analytical
- Experience in Logistics and Tech industry.
- Start-up Experience
- Great Excel skills
Key Attributes & Skills:
- Experience in management and analytics
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Have a strong business acumen and being a problem-solver
- Be passionate about new technologies and making Africa great
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Country Ops Manager, Nigeria” as the subject of the email.