Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Specialist
Who You Are
- A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics. You possess an in-depth knowledge about marketing campaigns, brand strategy and social media accounts.
- You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products. You must be resolutive and self-motivated.
- You are tech savvy and feels comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- You are expected to ‘own’ the business’s websites and blog sites, being responsible for ensuring that it has compelling content, navigation, structure/design, localization, and landing pages that will make the business’s content easily digestible by the audience.
- Actively participate in overseeing content creation for various distribution channels inclusive of social media, websites, case studies, blogs, events, videos, email campaigns, and presentations.
- In this capacity, you will help in driving the growth of our business units’ primary content databases by providing the business/product’s audiences with constant, helpful, and interesting content that is in-tune with their interests and needs to drive conversion.
- Manage social media accounts and orchestrate digital content strategies across all platforms
- Create and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our brand and vendors (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, sales deck, video script, etc.)
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Nurture new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Grow subscriber base with regular content that suits audience needs and interests; Create and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Write compelling, high-quality contents and Implement SEO best practices
- Edit, proofread and improve online content and collaborate with design team to produce high quality content
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Develop content optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Perform keyword research for use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance on blog articles
- Develop social media and blog content calendars
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring
- BA / BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in marketing; including social media
- Experience in writing strong and compelling email and ad copies to derive brand awareness
- Familiarity with designs, UI and UX
- Excellent writing, verbal and research skills
- Experience is conducting audience and buyer
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary.
Application Closing Date