Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoCivil001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities in the plant and estates etc.
- Estimate quantities and cost of material to determine feasibility of given task (project).
- Provide technical advice regarding designs, construction or program modifications and structural repairs
- Conduct studies of environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of task (project)
- Direct construction, operations and maintenance activities in the plant and estates
- Jobs /workmanship.
- Planning of maintenance jobs /scheduling
- Raising of indents (orders) for critical spare parts
- Carrying out of preventive and predictive maintenance jobs
- Logging down of daily job reports.
- Ensuring that all safety measures and procedures are strictly adhered to, during jobs.
- Coordinating of jobs with other sections/departments for normal operation and maintenance activities
- Preparation of weekly/monthly consumption reports
- B. Eng./ HND Engineering + 3years experience in the cement or steel industry or (6years of practicing in civil construction. must be a registered member of a professional body in the related field, NSE, COREN, etc)
- Microsoft Word Office Application,
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft project
- Auto CAD
- SAP Application software
- Good Knowledge of SAP Application software
- Must be able to take leadership roles and perform with little or no supervision
- Must be accountable and reliable, willing to go extra miles to achieve results
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date