Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job title: Business Development Executive
- Research and identify new markets, business opportunities and prospects/sales leads
- Develop and execute plans to achieve financial targets (number of clients, revenue and expenses) set for each period.
- Develop business development plans, go to market plan, relevant marketing assets to acquire and onboard new clients
- Communicate products and services via various marketing materials and channels to identify prospects.
- Manage the end to end process of acquiring clients from initial engagements to closing deals.
- Follow up new business opportunities/leads through various platforms to establish a rapport and set up meetings.
- Attend meetings and pitching sessions, make presentations and report outcomes to management/supervisor.
- Prepare and present our products and services to identified prospects via PowerPoint presentations, quotes, proposals, demos and sales displays as required.
- Prepare sales contracts, Service level agreements and other documents in line with company policies and work with the client to ensure execution.
- Conduct client surveys to develop marketing assets and use cases for engaging prospects.
- Provide support and materials in upselling to existing clients
- Conduct periodic research to constantly benchmark company’s products and service offerings with current trends and industry standards
- Identify and attend industry conferences and other networking events to gain industry insights and network with relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and establish key relationships in organizations/bodies where relevant stakeholders of sectors of focus belong.
- Establish and build strong relationships with key contacts within target markets/stakeholder organisations.
- Contact clients and prospects to inform them about new developments in the company’s products and services.
- Negotiate pricing and other terms with clients and relevant partners.
- Advise and proffer solutions on how to strategically solve problems and prioritise client needs.
- Conduct relevant research and generate data-driven reports on market trends and other relevant information to educate the target market and enable business decisions.
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly and other reports on activities for management review.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, mass communication or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Consulting experience with focus on Telco/IT & FMCG industries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Strong network/pipeline in the Telco/IT & FMCG industries
Role Competencies / Skill:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Extremely goal-oriented, self-motivated and driven and organised
- Report writing skills
- Marketing skills
- Relationship management
- Project management
- Presentation skills
- People management skills
- Business acumen
- Commercial awareness- Pricing, Selling & Negotiation Skills
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM.
- Digital skills.
11th March, 2021.