Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager (Mobile Plant) – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoMP001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Coordinate maintenance and major repairs (Overhauling and Repairs) of Mining Machineries and report to the Plant Director
- Ensure completion and quality of all maintenance task
- Minimize downtime and maximize availability of HEMM/PHE/LMV equipment
- Schedule and executing of planned and scheduled maintenance of all machineries in cooperation with head of mining
- Monitoring and controlling the overall maintenance cost (Spares and manpower)
- Formulate and implement initiatives for reducing overall cost of maintenance
- Planning and executing capital budget jobs in the plant with strict adherence to cost
- Implementation of safety and ISO system in the department
- Promote achievement of company aims and target by compliance to safety, health, environment and quality policies
- Generate and analyzing of reports
- Conversant with MS Office.
- B.Sc / HND or its equivalent in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering and other related field of study
- Minimum 21 years working experience
- Good Leadership Quality
- Good communication skill
- Motivator and innovator of ideas
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date