GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Locations: Asaba-Delta. Benin-Edo and Onitsha-Anambra State
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies and support services and ensuring the visitors and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order
- He/she will ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as point of contact for administrative needs at the plant
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant)
- Keeps proper office records/filings as appropriate
- Supports Assembly/Plant Manager to coordinate office cleaning, stores and inventory management, supervises third party service providers such as cleaning, courier, cantering vendors, generator maintenance and operations etc.
- Supervises administrative assistants and drivers.
- Assists the Assembly/Plant Manager in the provisionally k of logistics support for workshops and trainings.
- Coordinates all records/storage of supplies.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc with 1-3 years experience in an administrative role with increasing level of responsibility
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is required
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and present location as the subject of the mail e.g Office Assistant/Asaba
Note: Only applications from Delta, Benin and Anambra states (Preferably Onitsha, Benin and Asaba) will be considered.