May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer (Osworth Nigeria Limited)
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Full Time
- We seek applicants with the essential competencies to occupy the following position in our rapidly expanding Business.
- The incumbent will be responsible for daily posting and recording of financial transactions, bank reconciliation and balance sheet review.
- Applicants must possess at least B.Sc / HND in Accountancy or related field with a minimum of five years cognate experience.
- Candidates must be partly qualified (ICAN). The preferred candidate must possess good numerical and analytical skills.
- Candidates must be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant ERP.
- Attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2021.