Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
We offer competitive salary and huge growth prospects.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 101A Kpansia Market Road,
Yenagoa – Bayelsa State.
For more information: Call – 090501268911.