PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Hospitality industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Clerk / Store Keeper (Hospitality)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Account Clerk Responsibilities:
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks.
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (e.g., days, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Honest and willingness to learn and grow.
- OND / HND in Accounting
- Qualified candidate must reside within Lagos Island axis.
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and coworkers
- The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations established by the company itself.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of your email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.