We wish to inform the general public and interested persons that Intern/NYSC Recruitment at PearlMutual Consulting Limited is ongoing for qualified and suitable candidates to apply.
PearlMutual Consulting Limited (‘PearlMutual’ or ‘the Company’) is a business advisory firm established in September 2009 by a group of consultants with over 20 years of joint work experience in leading consulting/advisory services firms.
The Company is incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC845125). The Company offers services in Financial Advisory, Executive Training and Recruitment. PearlMutual has a board and its head office is located in Lekki, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern / NYSC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Our company wishes to invite prospective Corp Members (Male / Female) in need of a Place of Primary Assignment or a graduate who is looking for a place of internship within Lagos preferable Lekki axis.
Responsibilities Will be
- Engage in collecting and analyzing data and forecasting macroeconomic and financial conditions.
- Contribute to writing, editing, and producing publications/reports.
- Assist with research on the firms (SME) looking to engage in our investment platform (BridgeAngels)
- Assist in the preparation of business plan, strategic document, and market/feasibility study
- Involve in marketing and managing client relationships
- Interacting with high-level finance professionals
- BSc. in Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Economics, Applied Mathematics.
- 0 – 2years of working experience in related areas
- Strong communication skills and, especially, excellent writing and editing skills
- Flexibility in working in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Computer literacy
- High degree of competency in mathematics and data analysis
- Good knowledge of graphic and narrative techniques for the presentation of data
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- The ideal candidate must be vibrant, smart, and a creative thinker. Also, he/she must be willing to work with the company for at least one (1) year.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We advise you to subscribe to this webpage for other employment opportunities in future.