Applications are invited for Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / ABSHA Digital Access ICT Training Programme 2021. If you find yourself suitable with the below criteria, you are encouraged to apply.
About the programme
The Industrial Training Fund (1FF) andNigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ABSHA Digital Access, Jos invite applications from qualified candidates for a six months technical skills training programme.
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme
Location: Jos, Plateau
Duration: 6 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (1FF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ABSHA Digital Access, Jos will be conducting a six months Technical Skills Training Programme in the following trade areas:
- Web Site Design and Development
- Internet and IP Security
- Corel Draw / Graphics
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned above. It is also designed to promote public-private sector collaboration in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Admitted candidates will enjoy tuition fee, free lunch and token allowance to off-set their transportation costs.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
- National Diploma Certificate.
- Candidates are expected to write an entry test. Only successful candidates after the test will be invited for an interview.
- All short-listed candidates will be required to come with the original of their certificates (including birth certificate) to the venue of the interview.
- Candidates are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation for the two days exercise.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
Test Date & Time
Monday, 21st & Tuesday 22nd June, 2021 at 8:00 am.
Interview Date & Time
Wednesday, 23rd June, 2021 at 8:00 am.
ABSHA Digital Access, CBT & Training Centre, No. 3 Former Nitel Building, Yakubu Gowon Way, Old Airpoft Junction, Jos, Plateau State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, 2 recent Passport Photographs and Photocopies of Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a Hard copy with credentials in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Training Manager,
ABSHA Digital Access,
CBT & Training Centre,
No.3 Former Nitel Building, Yakubu Gowon Way,
Old Airport Junction, Jos, Plateau State.
Note: For more information please, call: 08033929915 or 08069593875.