Applications are invited to fill the position of a Fraud Analyst at Flutterwave. Interested and suitably qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Job Type: Ful Time
About the Fraud Analyst Role
- As our Fraud Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to secure Flutterwave’s assets and reduce losses by determining network security and fraud management requirements
- You will also plan, implement, test systems, prepare network security and fraud management standards, policies, and procedures to manage and minimize fraud risk, assisting businesses with implementing the ‘best in class’ tools & processes.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Identify and track current fraud trends by reviewing transaction and account patterns.
- Test and provide feedback on process and system improvements that are based on changing fraud trends and patterns
- Work closely with internal functions including Disputes, Recoveries, Customer Service, and Compliance
- Monitor Merchant transaction and account activity for potential fraudulent activity including identity theft, account take over, friendly fraud, and other identified risks
- Effectively communicate with appropriate authorities to resolve fraud concerns.
- Maintain a high level of customer service while addressing customer, merchant, and bank requests via phone, email
- Coordinate information requests and analyze performance reporting to identify potential risk areas, and escalate resource needs as necessary. Perform data management and analysis on fraud cases.
- Advise organization on current trends regarding chargeback related issues/regulations.
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Strong analyzing and organizing skill
- Excellent customer service.
- Minimum of 4 years relatable experience
- Detailed understanding of the Company’s service and payment products
- Proficient financial background for pricing analysis
- Strong business and product development skill
- Possess ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks
- Excellent Attention to details
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the firm operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to Fraud Risk Management.
- Proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online