Application is invited from the general public to fill the position of a Digital Marketer at The Nigerian Institute of Security. Interested and suitably qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
The Nigerian institute was founded in 2000 and registered in 2003. The institute is governed by a council headed by the president Alhaji Isa Ozi Salami, the Ohi Otenyete of Ebira land. Our services include Certification, Training, Risk Assessment, Research, and Development, Recruitment of Security Personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (NOT more than 3MB) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.