Are you a talented fresh graduate looking for a job in Nigeria? This is to inform you that applications are invited for Chevron Graduate Internship Programme 2021-2022
Chevron is one of the world’s most famous energy providers with approximately 48,000 employees in different countries of the world. The company is mainly into refining, producing, transporting, marketing and distributing fuel, crude oil and natural gas.
Chevron is also one of the biggest manufacturers of petrochemical products, generate power, and develop future energy resources.
Chevron Internship Program
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) create a temporary employment platform where people can participate in mandatory learning exercises to gain a wide range of experience in their field of study.
Benefits of the Chevron Internship Program
- All recent graduates working at Chevron are opened to many breathtaking opportunities. The company provides the training and fundamental experience required to build their dream career irrespective of their chosen field of study.
- Its developmental program consists of different professional-based training methods which enable employees to learn, grow, and have a successful career.
Just like other internship programs, Chevron wants the following criteria and credentials from applicants who are interested to be recruited into the company after the short training.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must have completed his/her undergraduate degree program
- Possess a minimum grade of 2:1 (second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) program.
- Applicant must currently be enrolled in a post-graduate program
- Applicant must be academically sound.
- Applicant must possess good communication skills, exhibit good habits, must be strong with internal deals to succeed.
- Applicants must be able to work with no or less supervision, must be able to withstand any form of pressure.
- Applicants should possess leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and must be ready to explore.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited institution around the world with Degree in any of the following disciplines;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Process Engineering.
- An additional field of study includes;
How To Apply
Having read through the above enrollment requirements, you should observe the following procedures to apply for the internship program without stress.
- Click Application form Here
- Applicant should ensure all questions are responded to correctly. They can proceed further by clicking on the ‘Submit button’ to complete application.
For more information, visit Chevron 2021-2022 Graduate Internship Program.