Applications are ongoing for BeChangeMaker Africa 2021 Social Entrepreneurship Acceleration Programme for interested and suitably qualified persons to apply.
An online training programme that inspires action on global challenges through social entrepreneurship and the power of skills.
BeChangeMaker provides access to high quality learning content on HP LIFE, tools and technology for startup acceleration, dedicated coaching, mentoring and customized support, as well as the opportunity to tap into a diverse global network of potential supporters and investors. It is also part of the implementation of the African Union’s One Million by 2021 Initiative.
HP LIFE, a programme of the HP Foundation, provides 32 free online learning courses for entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners worldwide.
Step 1: Form a Team
- Form a team of two to five people who share the same vision, are between 18 and 35 years old, and choose a team leader.
Share your challenge
Step 2: Share your challenge
- Introduce your team and share your social challenge in a 1-minute video. Upload the video to YouTube as unlisted and include the link in your online application.
Submit your application
Step 3: Submit your application
- Fill out the application form. The team leader is required to fill out the application form on behalf of the team before 26 July. Please make sure that each of the team member has read and agreed to the Official Rules and created an account on HP LIFE to access the free courses before submitting the application.
Step 4: Team will be selected
- 30 teams wil be selected to officially join the programme. The announcement will be made on 6 August.
Step 5: Get ready
- The programme will kick off on 13 August with an orientation for the exciting three months of intensive and engaging training.
For More Information, visit BeChangeMaker Africa 2021 Social Entrepreneurship Acceleration Programme