- Those candidates who are interested need to take the AFCAT examination and apply online in the AFCAT application between from 08th June 2013 to 07thJuly 2013.
- More details regarding procedure,eligibility and selection process of AFCAT will ‘be given below by recruitmentport.com.
Flying Branch(a) No. 14 Short Service Commission (14 SSC) Course
(a) No. 85 Aeronautical Engineers (85 AEC) Course (Permanent Commission)
(b) No. 57 Short Service Commission (57 SSC) Course
Ground duty branches(a) No. 136 Ground Duty Officers’(136 GDOC) Course (Permanent Commission)
(b) No. 29 Short Service Commission (29 SSC) Course
Selection Process:Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the intelligence test, Pilot Aptitude Battery Test, Interview, group test and medical examination performance
Eligibility Criteria apply for AFCAT recruitment 2013 details:
Age limit:To apply for the above post the minimum age requirements are
- Candidates age must be between 19 to 23 years for flying branch.
- Candidates age must be between 18to 28 years for technical branch.
- Candidates age must be between 18 to 27 years for ground duty branches.
Educational Qualification:Candidate should have Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees. If an University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks.
How to Apply?
The candidates who fulfill the above criteria need to apply online in the official AFCAT website between 08th June 2013 to 07thJuly 2013
To apply online candidates need to go through the official website i.e. carrerairforce.nic.in
and click on the link “candidate login”.
1.Then fill the required details, particularly your resume details.
2.Please re-login at careerairforce.nic.in using the above mentioned User ID and Password. On logging in, please change your password to a new one which you will remember throughout the application process.
3. Now, login using the new password defined by you, and enter your qualification details in Parts 2 and 3 of the application form
4. Based on the information provided in earlier parts, please select your choice of course(s) and choice of Exam Centres in Part 4. Please note that only those courses/ branches would be permitted and displayed by the system for which you are adjudged as eligible, based on data provided by you – you would be able to exercise your choice amongst these.
5. Enter your personal details and upload your passport size photograph (mandatory), signature and thumb impression in the relevant columns at Part 5.
6. Finally, preview and submit your application, after ensuring that all details entered by you are correct and that the uploaded photograph is clearly visible.
7.Make sure you have attached the scanned copy of photo and signature otherwise the application may rejected.
8.After submitting the application and take the printout of the application and preserve for future usage.
9.Before attending the online test,take the printout of the admit card from the same link.
Details:For more details about AFCAT recruitment 2013,the candidates need to download the detailed advt from here